Frequently Ask Question
We are regulated by Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. It is our legal binding to verify your identity as a UK resident.
Please call us or email us at earliest possible if you want to cancel your transfer. Transfer paid out to the recipient cannot be cancelled. If you have paid for your transfer and the transfer is not processed yet, then please contact us by phone and we will make necessary arrangements for refunds. We may charge you a small fee as handling/service charge and refund you the balance amount.
Yes. We send email notifications to keep you informed. You can even view the transfer status by signing in into your web account.
Our pay-out partner bank/agent may have completed the transfer process but the recipient's bank would not have displayed it in their account. Please allow couple of hours to be displayed, if the problem persists then please contact our support team. We will make sure money is with your recipient as promised.
There is no restriction on the number of recipients you may have on your account.
Please login in to your account and under My Account you will find document section where you can upload the document.
We accept Cash at our branches, Bank Transfer to our business account and payments made by using credit or debit cards. Bank Transfer is the recommended and preferred method of payment. There may be restrictions on credit and debit card payment as well as there may be a fee charged on top.
- Age: 18 years and above
- We will verify your identity, this will not affect your credit ratings
- You must be resident of the UK
- Activation of account will be based on the documents you provide
- Monthly sending limits may apply
- Photo Identity Proof (Passport, EU Nationality card or UK Driving License)
- Address Proof (Utility bill, Bank Statement, Council Tax bill not less than 3 months old)
- Source of funds document
- Company Houses Registration (mandatory for Corporate Accounts).
- Company Address Proof (mandatory for Corporate Accounts).
- Company Bank Statement (mandatory for Corporate Accounts).